Mr. Zeshan Afzal has held several senior positions in the Corporate Sector from being the Chief Executive Officer of various organizations to being a Group Executive Director & Independent Director on various boards of listed and private companies and a foreign board. He has also been Chairman and part of various audit, investment & management committees and have worked on various CSR projects including as Advisor and member of board of an educational NGO.
He currently has multiple roles in the Industry, which are:
– Global CEO – Shahid Afridi Foundation (Health, Education, Clean Water & Sports Rehab)
– Founding Chairman & Chief Visionary – StationeryX (Startup of Stationery & Arts)
– Director & Chairman Internal Audit:
– Sadaqat Group (Textile, Retail, Food, Real Estate and Education)
– Sufi Steel Industries (Sufi Steel and Orient Steel)
– Advisor to:
– JS Global (one of largest Business houses, Financial Advisory & Brokerage)
– CCL Pharma Group (CCL Pharma & Dilsons Pvt. Ltd)
– Excel Group (Engineering & Auto Parts Group)
– Advisor & Board member:
– DH Foundation (Diabetes & Health Center)
– CYTE Foundation (Changing Youth Through Education)
– Founding President & Managing Director of “C100 –Think Tank”, Pakistan’s Largest Think Tank which is a unique CEO level platform having Pakistan’s Top CEOs, Chairman & Senior Executives across all sectors including Federal & Provincial Government.
– Founding President & Chair of “Corporate Punjab” a unique blend of Punjab based CEOs and senior executives working towards Punjab’s branding at National level.
– Former Chief Executive Officer, Peshawar Zalmi (PCB’s PSL Franchise ) & PZ Foundation
– Former Advisor to Chairman at STYLO Group having multiple businesses including Stylo Shoes, Fabrizio, Insignia, Educational Projects. He has been the Group Executive Director at Stylo Group looking after Stylo Real Estate and Stylo Dairy businesses as well.
– Former Group Executive Director and Group Head of Corporate Finance and Investment Banking at Arif Habib Group and Group Head of Strategic Investments at Arif Habib Corporation Limited (“Flagship Company of the Group”).
– He has held various roles in the industry as a Director on boards of:
– Arif Habib Limited
– Crescent Textiles Limited
– Safe Mix Concrete Limited
– Reliance Sacks (Pvt.) Limited
– Serendib Stock Brokers in Sri Lanka
– Stylo Group of Companies
– He has been part of various audit and advisory committees of companies including:
– Power Cement
– Aisha Steel
– Sachal Energy (Wind Power)
– Javedan Corporation (“Naya Nazimabad Real Estate Project”)
He has been the Advisor to Privatisation Commission and Ministry of Finance and Federal Govt. on various Privatisation matters including the Largest $1bn deal in Asian Frontier Markets of HBL and the Largest IPO of PPL (Pakistan Petroleum), and Secondary offering of UBL by GOP in addition to several IPOs in the private sector together with advisory for Punjab Provincial Govt. on infrastructure projects and was also part of the lead Advisory Team for Asia’s first ever REIT listing of Dolmen REITs.
Before returning to Pakistan, he was working in New York with KPMG – Financial Services where he worked as Associate Director Financial Services, leading Financial Institutions including Citi Bank, Bank of New York Mellon, Nordea, ING Financial Holdings and BNY Mellon in various financial and risk advisory roles and consultancy assignments. He has also worked for KPMG Pakistan and KPMG Saudi Arabia, and has been part of various technical trainings conducted by KPMG in Canada, United Kingdom, Dubai and Sri Lanka.
He was also part of Board of Education at IoBM and gives various lectures on Critical Thinking, Leadership and Smart Finance and is a regular speaker at various Tech Forums.
He has also worked for three years in the field of marketing working on various business solutions for multi-national and local companies.